Introduction to Fencing, Monday 15 Oct 2018, 9am-12.30pm
Come along to an Introduction to Fencing Workshop on Monday 15 October from 9am – 12.30pm in Bega. This workshop is designed to give you the confidence to work out solutions to your own fencing needs. Led by two experienced fencing contractors, it will cover:
- Why and where to fence, including fencing to protect planting projects and remnant vegetation
- What sort of fence – design and purpose of a range of conventional and electric fencing
- Uses and types of fencing tools and equipment
- Fence components – strainer assemblies, fence posts, fence droppers, wire types
- Common hazards involved in fencing installation, maintenance and repair
Practical activities will include setting up a conventional hinged joint fence line and putting in a strainer and stay suitable for sheep, goats or cattle.
The workshop is free with morning tea provided.
Bookings essential with Ali Rodway on 0417 246 896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What did people say about the Sugar Glider Nest Box Building workshop last year?
“An absolutely wonderful day. I learnt so much. Just wish it could keep going. The day finished before I knew it. Hope you have more days like this!”
“Everything was fantastic – well organised, well resourced, well taught and lovely people to meet. Thank you!”
Watch this space for news of some great CMN events coming up. You can also catch up with all the latest news and advice in our Bio Blog or become a member of the network and you’ll receive our regular e-newsletter so you hear about events first hand.