Come along to an Introduction to Fencing Workshop on Monday 15 October from 9am – 12.30pm in Bega. This workshop is designed to give you the confidence to work out solutions to your own fencing needs. Led by two experienced fencing contractors, it will cover:
- Why and where to fence, including fencing to protect planting projects and remnant vegetation
- What sort of fence – design and purpose of a range of conventional and electric fencing
- Uses and types of fencing tools and equipment
- Fence components – strainer assemblies, fence posts, fence droppers, wire types
- Common hazards involved in fencing installation, maintenance and repair
Practical activities will include setting up a conventional hinged joint fence line and putting in a strainer and stay suitable for sheep, goats or cattle.
The workshop is free with morning tea provided.
Bookings essential with Ali Rodway on 0417 246 896 or email email@example.com